PSYC 110 Applied Psychology • 5 Cr.
Stresses application of psychological theory. Students survey how psychology interfaces with other disciplines, focusing on how psychologists perform their professional functions in different settings.
After completing this class, students should be able to:
- Describe how psychology interfaces with other disciplines and professions in specific ways as an (interdisciplinary approach)
- Consumer economics
- Criminal Justice
- Demonstrate the application of principles and findings in psychology to one's life.
- Identify the comprehensive purpose, scope and areas of application in the discipline of psychology.
- Demonstrate knowledge of research methods, review of literature, scientific method within psychology.
- Demonstrate the principles of psychology to enhance personal learning skills i.e., testing writing, oral communication, collaborative learning, etc.