RADA 323 Radiologist Assistant Observation III • 1 Cr.
Job shadowing in a diagnostic imaging department for eight hours per week. Observation of procedures accomplished by a radiologist, physician assistant, radiologist assistant that are included in RADA 313. Prerequisite: RADA 322 and acceptance into the program.
After completing this class, students should be able to:
- Identify critical components of the procedure
- Document variations to the standard protocol
- Explain reasons for variations to standard protocol
- Identify normal and abnormal findings
- Document all observations in a daily log