RADON 127 Sectional Anatomy • 2 Cr.
Presents sectional anatomy using CT and MRI images. Prerequisite: Acceptance into program.
Prerequisite: Acceptance into the program.
After completing this class, students should be able to:
- Describe the body organization and identify the anatomical planes.
- Identify normal anatomical structures in axial, sagittal and coronal anatomical planes.
- Differentiate between CT and MRI images and explain the major differences between these modalities.
- Locate and describe normal anatomy on CT and MRI images.
- Describe the normal anatomy near a given tumor location.
- Evaluate a radiation therapy treatment plan for tumor dose and dose to normal structures.
- Describe anatomic structures in three dimensions.
- Winter 2014 (current quarter)