Crisis Clinic – If you have a crisis and cannot reach the Counseling Center, call the 24 hour Crisis Clinic Hotline at (206) 461-3222 or 1-800-244-5767.
Child Abuse Hotline and Information – The Childhelp National Child Abuse Hotline is dedicated to the prevention of child abuse. The hotline is staffed 24 hours daily with professional crisis counselors who utilize a database of thousands of emergency, social service and support resources.
National Domestic Violence Hotline – The National Domestic Violence Hotline is a resource for victims of domestic violence as well as concerned friends and family.
- Congregations for the Homeless (http://cfhomeless.org/) : works to end homelessness in East King County, Washington.
- YMCA of Greater Seattle (http://www.seattleymca.org/Pages/Welcome.aspx): Drop-in center for street youth. Provides food and hygiene services.
- Orion Center Shelter (for ages 18-25): 206.622.5555
- Renewal Food Bank: 425.643.8246
- Emergency Feeding Program: 425.746.2529
- Catholic Community Services: ccsww.org or 206.328.5696
Last Updated October 27, 2014