The General Educational Development (GED) crediential is widely recognized by colleges, training schools, and employers as equivalent to a high school diploma. The GED credential or high school diploma is needed for some financial aid or scholarships. Many employers require a GED credential or high school diploma.
GED test preparation classes at Bellevue College are designed for students with well-developed reading skills to:
- Review and prepare for the five GED tests.
- Identify readiness to take the GED tests based on in-class practice tests.
- Develop test taking strategies and study skills.
To Register for GED Test Preparation classes:
- Contact the ABE Program at 425-564-2067, or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Attend a 3-day ABE Orientation, including completion of required reading, writing, and math assessments.
- Pay $25 registration fee, tution waiver is available for those who qualify.
Call the ABE/GED Program at 425-564-2067 for more information.