- Even when you have disabled the pop up blockers built into your browser (and the Browser Check appears to give you a green light), you may have other pop up blockers enabled. Check the Pop up Blocker list below to see if you have any pop up blockers above and beyond those of your browser installed and/or visit this page (a new window will open): Disabling Pop-up Blockers
- Delete all cookies and temporary internet files. Use the help menu of your browser to find out how to do this.
- If you are operating from behind a firewall, you'll need to consult your user manual (or server administrator) to find instructions on how to list http://vista.bcc.ctc.edu as a "safe" or "trusted" site.
- Review the student tutorial, located at (a new window will open): http://bellevuecollege.edu/distance/studentguide/
- If you continue to have problems after trying all the above, try clearing your Java Cache by following the steps below:
- Go to Start > Settings> Control Panel and double-click on "Java"
- Alternatively: Right Click on the Coffe Cup in the task bar and select Open Control Panel
- Click Settings (Under Temporary Internet Files)
- Click Delete Files (leave all three options checked)
- Click OK on Delete Temporary Files
- Click OK on Temporary Files Settings Window.
- Click OK to close the Java Control Panel Window