Forms and Documents
DRC forms and documents are available for electronic submission and/or download on this page. Additionally, these forms and documents are available in paper version at the DRC office. If you have questions, need assistance, or need an alternative format, please contact us as soon as possible.
Request for Accommodation FormUse this form if you are a returning DRC student.
- Request for Accommodation Web Form
- Request for Accommodation PDF Download (With form fields for filling out and printing or attaching to an email)
- Request for Accommodation Word Document Download
Intake FormUse this form if you are a new DRC student. Before you complete this form make sure and review our Getting Started page.
- Intake Web Form
- Intake PDF Download (With form fields for filling out and printing or attaching to an email)
- Intake Word Document Download
Alternative Media Forms
If you are approved for Alternative Media accommodations, this form needs to be completed each academic quarter.
- Media Request Web Form
- Media Request PDF Download (With form fields for filling out and printing or attaching to an email)
Test Proctoring Forms
A Test Proctoring form must be completed for each test, quiz, or final exam taken through the DRC. It is the students responsibility to provide instructors with the proctoring form in advance of testing days so that appropriate arrangements can be made. Don't forget to contact the DRC to schedule a testing date and time 48 hours in advance. Please schedule your final exam one month in advance. If you need to use any adaptive equipment or assistive technology during testing, please request this when scheduling your test.
- Test Proctoring Form PDF Download (with form fields for printing)
DRC Student Handbook
The student handbook is a paper guide to services and accommodations provided by Bellevue College and the DRC. This information is provided for guidance purposes only. For the most up-to-date information contact the DRC and review the information on this website.
Looking for Opportunities?
Bellevue College's DRC in partnership with the UW DO-IT (Disabilities, Opportunities, Internetworking, and Technology) Center have produced a newsletter to inform BC students with disabilities about the many opportunities available to them. The Opportunities! Newsletter provides information on internships, scholarships, job shadowing, networking, and more. We invite you to review this newsletter and participate in activities that interest you.
DRC Student Satisfaction Survey
Annual student satisfaction survey results.
- DRC Satisfaction Survey 2008 (opens in a new window)
- DRC Satisfaction Survey 2009 (opens in a new window)
- DRC Satisfaction Survey 2010 (opens in a new window)