DRC forms and documents are available for electronic submission and/or download on this page. Additionally, these forms and documents are available in paper version at the DRC office. If you have questions, need assistance, or need an alternative format, please let us know.
Use this form if you are a new DRC student. Be sure to review our Getting Started page before completing this form. If using the fillable PDF or Word Doc, remember to either print the form to bring into the DRC, or to save and email the form to the DRC.
- Intake Web Form
- Intake Information Form Fillable PDF (please use Chrome or Internet Explorer)
- Intake Information Form Word Doc
Request for Accommodation Form
Use this form to request services each quarter. If you are a new DRC student, you must submit an Intake Form and have an Intake meeting before submitting this form. If using the fillable PDF or Word Doc, remember to either print the form to bring into the DRC, or to save and email the form to the DRC.
- Request for Accommodation Web Form
- Request for Accommodations Form Fillable PDF (please use Chrome or Internet Explorer)
- Request for Accommodations Form Word Doc
Alternative Media Request Form
Use this form to request alternative media each quarter if you are approved for Alternative Media accommodations. If you feel you need Alternative Media but not have it as an accommodation, please request an updated Intake meeting. If using the fillable PDF or Word Doc, remember to either print the form to bring into the DRC, or to save and email the form to the DRC.
- Alternative Media Request Web Form
- Alternative Media Request Form Fillable PDF (please use Chrome or Internet Explorer)
- Alternative Media Request Form Word Doc
Test Proctoring Form
Use this form for every quiz, test, or exam for which you want your test-related accommodations (e.g. extended time, distraction-free environment, etc.). It is the students responsibility to provide instructors with the proctoring form two business days in advance of the test so that appropriate arrangements can be made. Remember to contact the DRC to schedule a testing date and time 2 business days in advance. For final exams, please schedule one month in advance. If you need to use any adaptive equipment or assistive technology during testing, please request this when scheduling your test. Remember to either print the form to deliver to your instructor, or to save and email the form to your instructor.
- Test Proctoring Form Fillable PDF (please use Chrome or Internet Explorer)
- Test Proctoring Form Word Doc
Use this form if you would like to schedule all of your quizzes, tests, and exams for the entire quarter at once. This is not a required form. The Student Syllabi Form is made available to students so they may go through all of their syllabi at the beginning of each quarter to list all their exams in one place. This form can then be turned into the DRC to make appointments for each exam, instead of making appointments individually Remember to either print the form to bring into the DRC, or to save and email the form to the DRC.
- Syllabi Review Form Fillable PDF (please use Chrome or Internet Explorer)
- Syllabi Review Form Word Doc
Sign Language Interpreter Request Form
Use this form to request an American Sign Language (ASL) interpreter for an upcoming event, meeting, or appointment. Please be sure to complete and submit this form at your earliest convenience but no later than 2 business days before your event; the earlier you request an interpreter, the more time we have to make the proper arrangements.
NOTE: This request form is for ALL individuals associated with Bellevue College, including:
- Deaf or hard-of-hearing DRC students as well as prospective students for virtually ANY meeting on campus (and case-by-case events off campus will be considered)
- Hearing students who have no affiliation with the DRC but wish to meet with either a DRC-enrolled Deaf or hard-of-hearing student, staff or faculty member
- Deaf faculty member who wishes to meet with a hearing student or staff/faculty member
- Hearing faculty/staff member who wishes to meet with a Deaf or hard-of-hearing faculty member or student
- Any college department or club who wish to have or require an ASL interpreter present for any department-specific or college-wide public event!
- Great for panels, presentations, keynotes, and symposiums!
It is strongly encouraged that the initiator of the meeting/planner of the event be the person or entity responsible to request an interpreter, this is to ensure the form is filled out to its best possible completion. In the event of the request being made by a BC club, organization, department, office, or division, the entity that is putting on the event will be responsible in compensating for the cost of the interpreter(s) and will have to include their budget number on the Interpreter Request Form
For any questions, call our Deaf Services Specialist at (425) 564-4159.