DRC forms and documents are available for electronic submission and/or download on this page. Additionally, these forms and documents are available in paper version at the DRC office. If you have questions, need assistance, or need an alternative format, please let us know.
Initial Access Form
The DRC has a new database called MyDRC that students who are NEW TO THE DRC will use to start the registration process with the DRC. For tutorials on how to use MyDRC, check out the MyDRC User Guide page. Be sure to review our Getting Started page before completing this form.
MyDRC requires a Bellevue College ID to log in. If you do not have a Bellevue College ID yet, you may fill out one of the forms below. If using the fillable PDF or Word Document, remember to either print the form to bring into the DRC or to save and email the form to the DRC.
- Initial Access Web Form
- Initial Access Fillable PDF Form (please use Chrome or Internet Explorer)
- Initial Access Form (Word document)
Request for Accommodation Form
The DRC has a new database called MyDRC that students CURRENTLY REGISTERED WITH THE DRC will use to request accommodations each quarter. For tutorials on how to use MyDRC, check out the MyDRC User Guide page. If you are a new DRC student, you must submit an Initial Access Form and have an access meeting before requesting accommodations in MyDRC.
Alternative Media Request Form
Use this form to request alternative media each quarter if you are approved for Alternative Media accommodations. If you feel you need Alternative Media but do not have it as an accommodation, please request an updated access meeting. If using the fillable PDF or Word Doc, remember to either print the form to bring into the DRC, or to save and email the form to the DRC.
- Alternative Media Request Web Form
- Alternative Media Request Form Fillable PDF (please use Chrome or Internet Explorer)
- Alternative Media Request Form Word Doc
Test Proctoring Form, Now the Exam Request Form
The DRC has a new database called MyDRC that students CURRENTLY REGISTERED WITH THE DRC will use to set up test appointments. For tutorials on how to use MyDRC, check out the MyDRC User Guide page. Use this form for every quiz, test, or exam for which you want your test-related accommodations (e.g. extended time, distraction-free environment, etc.).
Syllabi Review Form
Use this form if you would like to schedule all of your quizzes, tests, and exams for the entire quarter at once. This is not a required form. The Student Syllabi Form is made available to students so they may go through all of their syllabi at the beginning of each quarter to list all their exams in one place. This form can then be turned into the DRC to make appointments for each exam, instead of making appointments individually Remember to either print the form to bring into the DRC, or to save and email the form to the DRC.
- Syllabi Review Form Fillable PDF (please use Chrome or Internet Explorer)
- Syllabi Review Form Word Doc
Sign Language Interpreter Request Form
Use this form to request an American Sign Language (ASL) interpreter for an upcoming event, meeting, or appointment. Please be sure to complete and submit this form at your earliest convenience but no later than 2 business days before your event; the earlier you request an interpreter, the more time we have to make the proper arrangements.
This request form is to be used by:
- Deaf or hard-of-hearing DRC students as well as prospective students for virtually ANY meeting on campus (and case-by-case events off campus will be considered)
- Hearing students who have no affiliation with the DRC but wish to meet with either a DRC-enrolled Deaf or hard-of-hearing student, staff or faculty member
- Any college club who wish to have or require an ASL interpreter present for any college-wide public event
- Any Deaf or hard-of-hearing student that wishes to attend a Bellevue College event
Requests for Faculty and Staff accommodations should be made through Human Resources. They can be reached at (425) 564-2274. For any questions, including if your request should be made via this Form or to Human Resources, call our Deaf Services Specialist at (425) 564-4159 for voice, (425) 564-6189 for TTY, or DRCatBC on Skype for ASL users.
It is strongly encouraged that the organizer of the meeting/planner of the event be the person or entity responsible to request an interpreter; this is to ensure the form is filled out to its best possible completion. In the event of the request being made by a BC club/organization, the club/organization putting on the event will be responsible for compensating for the cost of the interpreter(s) and should include their budget number on the Interpreter Request Form.
Student Release of Information Form
If a student wants to grant the DRC the right to discuss information with someone, including a parent or guardian, this form will need to be filled out and turned into the DRC prior to the office communicating with the person named therein. Read below for more on FERPA, the law addressing student confidentiality.
Public Law 93-380, the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 (“FERPA”), establishes that the education records of students attending or having attended the college are confidential and can be released only with written permission from the student. FERPA also authorizes the college to release so-called “directory information” without that prior written permission.
The primary rights of students under FERPA are:
- to inspect and review their education records;
- to request correction or amendment of their education records;
- to have some control over disclosure of information from their education records.
BC has designated the following as “directory information” which may be disclosed without prior written consent unless the student notifies the college in writing by September 15 of the academic year:
- student’s name;
- student’s campus e-mail address;
- degrees or certificates awarded;
- dates of attendance at BC;
- athletic statistics;
- scholarships received;
- membership or office held in student government or honor society;
- part-time or full-time student status;
- previous schools attended.
Last Updated September 16, 2016