Information Sessions are a great first step toward applying for school.
General Admissions and Advising Information Sessions
Learn about our degree and certificate programs. You'll get an overview of:
- the application process
- and more...
Learn More »
Program-Specific Information Sessions
Some programs and departments hold information sessions specific to their program and are often required prior to meeting with an advisor. No Sign Up Required!
- Alcohol / Drug Counseling
- Diagnostic Ultra Sound
- Early Learning & Teacher Education
- Electroneurodiagnostic Technician (ENDT)
- Allied Health Education
Includes Phlebotomy, Clinical Lab Assistant, Health Unit Coordinator, Medical Office Reception
- Healthcare Technology & Managment
- Interior Design
- Nursing Assistant
- Radiation Therapy
- Radiologic Technology
- Workforce Education for the following programs
- BFET (Basic Food Employment & Training)
- Opportunity Grant Program
- Worker Retraining Program
- WorkFirst Program