Important Alert for GED® Testing
On January 2, 2014, the NEW 2014 Version, computer-based, GED® test was introduced nationwide.
Candidates who started testing with the version given in 2013 (either paper or computer-based) and had not completed their GED® Certification, now need to restart with the 2014 version
Before GED® Testing
Register, prepare, take Official Practice Tests, and schedule tests at: www.ged.com
Bellevue College will be equipped to administer the new GED test by March, perhaps earlier. To be notified when we are an available test center: email Testing@bellevuecollege.edu.
Questions should be directed to Testing Services: email@example.com
Prior to taking the test, read the following information:
- Go to www.ged.com and create an account
- You will need an email account and be able to pay with a debit, credit, or pre-paid debit card available for purchase at merchants.
- Bring necessary documentation with you.
You will need:
- An official government-issued photo ID such as a driver's
license, state ID card, or passport
- An official government-issued photo ID such as a driver's license, state ID card, or passport
- If you are 16, 17 or 18 years old, please
bring additional documentation to the first Testing Center: Forms are available on www.ged.com
- You must bring an under-age release form signed by your school official at either the last high school you attended or the school district in which you currently reside.
- If you have been home schooled and are 16, 17 or 18 years
old you must have a parent sign and have notarized the
necessary underage release form.
- At the time of the test You must provide an official government-issued photo ID such as a driver's license, state ID card, or passport. .
For information on Bellevue College GED Preparation classes, please call (425) 564-2067, or visit the GED Preparation website. The class fee is $25 per quarter.
You may also sign up for classes at Hopelink Adult Education (425) 457-9685.
GED Testing Service
Visit www.ged.com for sample questions and other study materials.
For more information, please call or come to Testing Services in room L100. OR email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bellevue College will no longer be issuing GED Transcripts.
Please use the following link to request a copy of your Transcript www.gedverify.org
This is a secure website run by GED Testing Service - There is no fee and requests are processed within 3 days.
Check the college homepage for campus closure due to inclement weather or any emergency. If the college campus is closed, no test will be available. If conditions are dangerous, do not attempt to travel to the test center.
Location & Contact Information
Testing Services, L100
3000 Landerholm Circle SE
Bellevue, WA 98007-6484
Phone: (425) 564-5609 or (425) 564-2243
Fax: (425) 564-2138