Important Alert for GED® Testing
On January 2, 2014, the NEW 2014 Version, computer-based, GED® test was introduced nationwide.
Candidates who started testing with the version given in 2013 (either paper or computer-based) and had not completed their GED® Certification, now need to restart with the 2014 version
Before GED® Testing
Register, prepare, take Official Practice Tests, and schedule tests at: www.ged.com
Bellevue College is now offering the GED test, on most Fridays and some Thursdays. You can only view the available hours on www.ged.com
Questions should be directed to Testing Services: email@example.com
Prior to taking the test, read the following information:
- Go to www.ged.com and create an account
- You will need an email account and be able to pay with a debit or credit card.
- Payment is required at the time of scheduling
- 24-hour reschedule/cancellation policy (on phone with GED Testing Service) Bellevue College cannot cancel or re-schedule for you.
- Bring necessary documentation with you at time of testing.
You will need:
- An official government-issued photo ID such as a driver's license, state ID card, or passport
- No exceptions!
- If you are 16, 17 or 18 years old additional documentation is necessary. You cannot schedule a test until this step is done. If you try to schedule a test without this authorization, you will receive an "Age Alert" message.
- You must bring an under-age release form signed by your school official at either the last high school you attended or the school district in which you currently reside.
- If you have been home schooled and are 16, 17 or 18 years old you must have a parent sign and have notarized the necessary underage release form.
- Forms are available on www.ged.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Completed forms may be faxed to 425-564-2138 or emailed to address above.
For information on Bellevue College GED Preparation classes, please call (425) 564-2067, or visit the GED Preparation website. The class fee is $25 per quarter.
You may also sign up for classes at Hopelink Adult Education (425) 457-9685.
GED Testing Service
Visit www.ged.com for sample questions and other study materials.
For more information, please call or come to Testing Services in room L100. OR email: email@example.com
Bellevue College will no longer be issuing GED Transcripts.
Please use the following link to request a copy of your Transcript www.gedverify.org
This is a secure website run by GED Testing Service - There is no fee and requests are processed within 3 days.
Check the college homepage for campus closure due to inclement weather or any emergency. If the college campus is closed, no test will be available. If conditions are dangerous, do not attempt to travel to the test center.
Location & Contact Information
Testing Services, B142
3000 Landerholm Circle SE
Bellevue, WA 98007-6484
Phone: (425) 564-5609 or (425) 564-2243
Fax: (425) 564-2138