TEAS V Registration
If you plan to apply for admission to the Associate Degree Nursing program, you are required to complete the Test of Essential Academic Skills (TEAS). The TEAS is designed to determine the academic readiness of applicants.
- TEAS must be completed within one year of application and cannot be taken more than 2 times in the same application period.
- Pre-registration is required.
- Web registration only. No registration by phone or in person.
- Registrations are accepted on a first come, first serve basis and must be submitted prior to the test day. Space is very limited; register early!
- Make sure to register for a day and time that you can attend. The registration fee is NON-REFUNDABLE. If you need to change your test day or time, you will have to register for another session and pay a new fee.
On this page...
- Testing schedule
- How to register for the test
- Test day
- What happens if there is bad weather on your test day?
- Frequently asked questions
- Contact information
Below is the upcoming TEAS V test dates at Bellevue College. Testing begins shortly after the advertised time; no late arrivals. Seating will begin 15 minutes prior to test start time. Registration for these dates are now open on ATI.
**Note: The "registration status" indicates the number of seats left in a session however, this information is not updated live. This information is to help you get a sense of how quickly test sessions are filling up. Although the status may say it is still open here, once you log into ATI and try to regsiter, it may actually be already closed.
|Date||Time||Registration status** (see note above; updated 12/2/2013)|
|Thursday||October 31, 2013||12:00 pm - 4:00 pm||Test date over|
|Friday||November 08, 2013||8:00 am - 12:00 pm||Test date over|
|Thursday||November 21, 2013||12:00 pm - 4:00 pm||Registration full|
|Friday||December 06, 2013||8:00 am - 12:00 pm||Registration full|
|Friday||December 13, 2013||8:00 am - 12:00 pm||Regisration full|
|Thursday||January 09, 2014||12:30 pm - 4:30 pm||Registration full|
|Friday||January 10, 2014||8:00 am - 12:00 pm||7 seats left|
|Tuesday||January 14, 2014||8:30 am - 12:30 pm||17 seats left|
|Tuesday||January 14, 2014||1:00 pm - 5:00 pm||12 seats left|
|Tuesday||January 14, 2014||5:30 pm - 9:30 pm||16 seats left|
|Thursday||January 16, 2014||8:00 am - 12:00 pm||18 seats left|
|Thursday||January 16, 2014||12:30 pm - 4:30 pm||15 seats left|
|Friday||January 17, 2014||8:00 am - 12:00 pm||18 seats left|
|Tuesday||January 21, 2014||8:30 am - 12:30 pm||18 seats left|
|Tuesday||January 21, 2014||1:00 pm - 5:00 pm||18 seats left|
|Tuesday||January 21, 2014||5:30 pm - 9:30 pm||17 seats left|
|Thursday||January 23, 2014||8:00 am - 12:00 pm||18 seats left|
|Thursday||January 23, 2014||12:30 am - 4:30 pm||18 seats left|
|Friday||January 24, 2014||8:00 am - 12:00 pm||17 seats left|
|Tuesday||January 28, 2014||8:30 am - 12:30 pm||17 seats left|
|Tuesday||January 28, 2014||1:00 pm - 5:00 pm||18 seats left|
|Tuesday||January 28, 2014||5:30 pm - 9:30 pm||18 seats left|
|Thursday||January 30, 2014||8:00 am - 12:00 pm||18 seats left|
|Thursday||January 30, 2014||12:30 pm - 4:30 pm||17 seats left|
|Friday||January 31, 2014||8:00 am - 12:00 pm||18 seats left|
|Monday||February 03, 2014||8:00 am - 12:00 pm||18 seats left|
|Tuesday||February 04, 2014||8:30 am - 12:30 pm||17 seats left|
|Tuesday||February 04, 2014||1:00 pm - 5:00 pm||17 seats left|
|Wednesday||February 05, 2014||8:00 am - 12:00 pm||17 seats left|
|Thursday||February 06, 2014||8:00 am - 12:00 pm||17 seats left|
|Thursday||February 06, 2014||12:30 am - 4:30 pm||18 seats left|
|Friday||February 7, 2014||8:00 am - 12:00 pm||17 seats left|
Bellevue College, Main Campus
Testing Services, L100
3000 Landerholm Circle SE
Bellevue, WA 98007-6484
The TEAS is offered in partnership with Assessment Technologies Institute (ATI). You can register for the test on the ATI website.
- Go to the ATI website and create an ATI account. Select "Bellevue College TEAS' if you plan on selecting Bellevue College as your choice of institution.
- Once you have registered, go to the ATI homepage and select "Register for TEAS".
- Follow the prompts and select the date you want to register for.
- Pay the non-refundable registration fee of $71.50. After you have completed the registration, you will receive a confirmation email from ATI.
Be sure to select the correct date and time when you are able to take the test. The registration fee is NON-REFUNDABLE. We will not make changes or refund you if you are unable to attend the test after you have registered.
NOTE: TEAS registrations are accepted on a first come first serve basis. You can register and take the test on our campus even though you are not a current BC student. Register early because space is limited!
Accommodated testing for individuals who have disabilities is available upon request/approval. For more information or to request accommodations, please e-mail us at email@example.com.
I. What To Bring On Test Day
- A valid government-issued photo identification. No picture ID, no test allowed, no exceptions.
- Your ATI account username and password which will be needed to log into the test.
II. Important Regulations
You need to arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the testing time to check in for the test.
No late admission is allowed once the test has started.
Schedule 4 hours to take the test however, you may leave if you finish the test earlier.
Calculators are prohibited; scratch paper and pencil will be provided.
No bag or back pack allowed in the test room. Lockers are provided, if needed.
No drinks or food in the test room except for bottled water.
No hats, coats or jackets that have pockets are allowed in the test room.
You may take one break in between the test sections for a maximum of 5 minutes.
Cell phone and all other electronic devices are prohibited in the test room.
Check this BC homepage for campus closures. If the college is not open day due to severe weather, a makeup will be re-scheduled. You will be notified by e-mail regarding re-scheduling information. If conditions are dangerous, do not attempt to travel to the test center.
If the test center stays open and the test is given, but you are unable to reach the test center because of severe weather, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
1. What version of TEAS does BC use?
BC is currently using Version V.
2. Are there any online study guides or practice tests available for preparation?
Yes. There are study guides and practice tests available on the ATI website.
3. What is the minimum score required for applying to the BC Nursing program?
A minimum score of 74 is required.
4. When should I take the TEAS?
TEAS must be completed within one year of application and cannot be taken more than 2 times in the same period. At BC, we do not require you to wait for a certain time before retaking the test. You may register to up to two test sessions.
5. Is there a retest fee?
Yes. You need to re-register for another test session and pay a new registration fee.
6. Is it possible to retest only one section of the TEAS?
No. You will have to retest all four (4) sections.
7. Can I register for the TEAS if I am not a student at BC?
Yes. You can register for the test whether or not you are enrolled at BC.
8. Can I use a calculator when taking the TEAS?
No. Calculators are NOT allowed for TEAS V.
9. When will I receive my result for my TEAS?
Score will be available immediately after the test has been completed.
10. I took the TEAS at another college, how do I send my result to BC?
If you took the TEAS at another institution, you need to request an official transcript through ATI to be submitted to BC. A printed copy of your score report will NOT be accepted.
11. If I have a bachelor’s degree, do I need to take the TEAS?
Yes. You are still required to take the test if you are applying to the BC Nursing Program.
12. Can I get a refund if I need to cancel my test registration?
No. The fee is NON-REFUNDABLE.
13. What should I do if I need to change my test date or time?
We. If you need to change your test date or time, you have to register for another test session and pay a new fee.
Testing Services, L100
3000 Landerholm Circle SE
Bellevue, WA 98007-6484
Phone: (425) 564--2243 Fax: (425) 564-2132
Other Contact Information:
For information about preparing for the TEAS, visit Assessment Technologies Institute (ATI) website.
For information about admission requirements for Associate Degree Nursing Program, visit Nursing Department website.