Tuition Payment Plan
The Tuition Payment Plan at Bellevue College allows for a convenient automatic payment of your tuition and class fees in monthly installments each quarter. The plan is available through Nelnet Business Solutions. (This option is not available for international students: however, we offer a pre-payment plan through the Cashier’s Office. Call 425-564-2309 for more information or email firstname.lastname@example.org.) Enrollment in the plan is quarterly.
|Commonly Asked Questions|
When to sign up for the plan
- In order to make sure the processing of your payment plan is successfully completed, you must sign up for the payment plan by the following deadlines or you risk being dropped from your classes for non-payment:
- For classes registered before the quarter begins: Enroll in the Payment Plan at least two days prior to your tuition due date.
- For classes registered after the quarter begins: Enroll in the Payment Plan no later than 6pm the same day you register.
- If you are on a class waitlist, check your schedule daily to ensure you meet the deadlines listed above.
- Save your email confirming your enrollment as evidence of successfully registering for the payment plan by the required deadline for payment.
- You must sign up each quarter for the monthly payment plan.
Advantages of Tuition Payment Plan
- Easy online enrollment through Nelnet Business Solutions
- Automatic monthly payments with no interest
- Multiple payment options
- One quarterly enrollment fee
Accepted Payment Methods
- Automatic payment from bank account (ACH - checking/savings account)
- Credit or debit card payment
Fees to Participate
- $25 non-refundable enrollment fee per quarter (ACH & credit card)
- $30 returned payment fee if a payment is unsuccessful for lack of available funds or incorrect account information.
Payment Plan Termination
- It is important to ensure that you payments will process successfully.
- Payment Plans requiring no down-payment will be terminated immediately if the first scheduled payment is unsuccessful. All other unsuccessful scheduled payments for all Payment Plan participants will be automatically re-attempted on the 20th and 5th days of the month following the scheduled payment date. If a Payment Plan is terminated, the student is subject to the college's policy for tuition payment and may risk being dropped from classes.
Dates To Sign-up for Payment Plan
|Spring 2014 Payment plan available on February 19, 2014|
|Dates to sign-up online||Required down payment||Number of payments||Payments are processed on the 5th of the month|
|February 19-March 3||none||3||Mar-May|
|March 4-March 24||30%||2||Apr & May|
|March 25-April 21||60%||1||May only|
|NOTE: All down payments are processed immediately.
If your down-payment fails, your plan will be terminated . *If your first payment fails, your payment plan will be terminated and you will risk being dropped for non-payment.
Payment Plan Termination:
It is important to ensure that your payments will process successfully.
If your first scheduled payment attempt fails, however, your payment plan will be terminated and you will be subject to the college’s policy for tuition payment and may risk being dropped from classes.
Nelnet Business Solutions Tuition Payment Plan Sign-up Dates:
The ability to create a new payment plan is stated in the payment plan schedule for each quarter. Please be aware the college may elect not to have Nelnet Business Solutions Tuition Payment Plan available during specific times and dates during the year.
Instructions for Setting up a Tuition Payment Plan via Nelnet Business Solutions:
- If you are registered for classes and know your tuition balance for a specific quarter: Go to MyPaymentPlan to enroll in the tuition payment plan.
- If you need to register for classes or look-up your tuition balance: Go to Register. Enter SID and PIN. Complete registration, note tuition balance due, and click next in the bottom right hand corner. Then select MyPaymentPlan.
What to do if I add or drop classes, a waitlisted class is added, or I have changes in financial aid funding?
** You are responsible for dropping classes, including classes added from a waitlist, according to the college’s refund schedule in order to be eligible for any refunds.**
If your balance has changed due to changes (including waitlisted classes) in your class schedule or financial aid, the payment plan balance will be adjusted, however it may be delayed. You should review your agreement balance online through your MyPaymentPlan.com account. You may also call Nelnet Business Solutions at 1-800-609-8056 to check your balance. If you need your balance adjusted please e-mail email@example.com at least 3 days prior to the payment date.
If you have a payment plan in place, to withdraw from a class after the 100% refund deadline, submit this online form to request to be withdrawn from a class. Please note that you need to submit a separate form for each class you wish to withdraw from after the 100% refund deadline.