How Web Registration Works
This quick primer gets you started with web registration for credit classes and provides answers to some common questions.
Visit the Continuing Education website for questions about how to register for Continuing Education classes.
Before starting web registration, you’ll need:
- Item numbers for classes you want to take (use the online Schedule Planner, or check the Credit Class Schedule; line up alternates)
- Your Student ID number and Personal Identification Number (PIN)
- Your assigned registration access date and time, viewable at http://www.bellevuecollege.edu/services/appointment.asp
- To check if you have met the course prerequisite (see course description in Credit Class Schedule. If you completed the prerequisite at another college or university, visit the Course Prerequisites website for more information)
- Watch a video of how it works
All registering students will receive registration information, including your access time, via your e-mail.
If you don’t receive this information, make sure the college has your correct e-mail address; check the website or visit Enrollment & Registrar Services.
You may drop or withdraw from classes on the Web until the end of the seventh week (fifth week summer quarter).