Funding for college is available to students who are:
- On Unemployment Insurance (UI), have exhausted UI in last 24 months, or have received a layoff letter
- Honorably discharged veteran in last 24 months.
- Displaced homemaker, (lack job skills and divorced/widowed) in last 24 months
- Receiving federal Food Stamps from DSHS
- receiving TANF (Temporary Assistance for Needy Families)
- limited income and limited college credits
More information on qualifications can be found at www.bellevuecollege.edu/we