For: Prospective and current Bellevue College students exploring the many healthcare associate degree and certificate options at Bellevue College, such as Nursing, Imaging Sciences, Neurodiagnostic Technologist, and the Health Professions. Staff and faculty also welcome!
Choosing a college and educational pathway to your future career is an important step, and at times a difficult decision. BC invites you to attend this Bellevue College Healthcare Programs Information Session.
When and Where: From 3:30 to 4:30- Building D, Room D240H(follow the signs).
Parking is free after 3:00pm in all student parking lots!
- Learn about the Associate Degree and Certificate Healthcare Programs at Bellevue College
- Similarities and differences between the Healthcare Programs
- Success strategies and resources for the Healthcare Programs
- How to get started
- Funding your education
- Individual Questions answered until 4:50 pm
- Already have a degree in the Health Sciences and are looking for advanced certification or a Bachelor degree? Go directly to the Bachelor program department please http://bellevuecollege.edu/programs/degrees/
Sign up below for any future information session and come get to know us! Registration is not required; however, in the event of a cancelation, you will be notified via email.
Your email for registration confirmation will include a campus map.
Considering BC? Start a personal profile and get just the info you want and need...
Click here to sign up today http://getstarted.bellevuecollege.edu/s/367/start.aspx