We process financial aid files based on the date you turned in the last required document. Your file is not considered complete and ready to process for a financial aid award until you submit all required documents. If you complete your file, and during processing you are asked to submit additional documentation, you do not lose your original file completion date as long as you turn in the documentation within two weeks.
Make sure you complete your file by the deadline of the quarter you plan to start taking classes. If you miss the deadline, plan to pay for your tuition, fees and books using your own funds. You may be reimbursed if you are later found to be eligible for aid.
Financial Aid Deadlines for 2015-2016
- Summer Quarter 2015: Friday, March 13, 2015
- Fall Quarter 2015: Friday, May 8, 2015
- Winter Quarter 2016: Friday, October 09, 2015
- Spring Quarter 2016: Friday, January 29, 2016
Financial Aid Deadlines for 2016-2017
- Summer Quarter 2016: Friday, April 15, 2016
- Fall Quarter 2016: Friday, July 29, 2016
- Winter Quarter 2017: Thursday, November 10, 2016
- Spring Quarter 2017: Friday, February 17, 2017
Completing the financial aid application process by the application deadline for the quarter you wish to receive aid means your file will be reviewed before the start of the quarter.
Last Updated March 4, 2016