Please register for our quarterly workshops online using the provided links.
For information about stipend processes, please refer to our Funding & Stipend Processes page.
To request accommodations, please contact Aris Andrade, Faculty Commons Program Manager, at least one week prior to the workshop.
SPRING 2017 WORKSHOPS
ASSESSMENT, TEACHING, & LEARNING
- Putting the Oh? In OER: Open Educational Resources in the Classroom
- Encouraging Critical Thinking with Study Circles
- Teaching Strategies for Student Success
- Cultivating Active Readers
- Facilitated Teaching Square: Diversity
- Facilitated Teaching Square: Theme TBD
INSTRUCTIONAL TECHNOLOGY & LEARNING
- Educational Equity Workshop
- Identifying and Challenging Sexism in Higher Ed
- Addressing Domestic Violence through Education
- Why Poetry Matters Now – Encouraging faculty and student discourse (RSVP to Nan Ma or Fernando Perez (Thursday, April 13th 3:00-4:00 p.m. and Friday, April 14th 10:30-11:30 a.m.)
Last Updated April 17, 2017