Please register for our quarterly workshops online using the provided links.
For information about stipend processes, please refer to our Funding & Stipend Processes page.
To request accommodations, please contact Aris Andrade, Faculty Commons Program Manager, at least one week prior to the workshop.
Summer 2017 WORKSHOPS
ASSESSMENT, TEACHING, & LEARNING
- Adult Learners in the Online Environment (Fully Online – July 3 to August 7)
- Knowing yourself as a Learner (Fully Online – July 3 to August 7)
- Preparing for the first day of class (Fully Online – June 27 to July 28)
- Managing Online Discussions (Fully Online – July 3 to August 7)
- Identifying and Challenging Sexism in Higher Ed (Meetings Jul.12 and Aug.9 1:00-3:00 in D104E)
- Encouraging Critical Thinking with Study Circles ( Wed., Jul. 12, 19 and 26 1:30-3:30 D104E)
- Online Teaching Squares (Fully Online – June 27 to August 4)
- Facilitated Teaching Squares: Universal Design for Learning (UDL) (Hybrid June 27 to July 28)
INSTRUCTIONAL TECHNOLOGY & LEARNING
- Gamification 101 (Fully online – June 28 – August 5)
- Visual Explanations (Mondays, 9:30-11:30 a.m. Jul. 17, 24, and 31 in D104E)
Last Updated June 7, 2017