Schedule & Registration
FYE is offered every quarter except Summer prior to the start of the quarter and held at varying times and days. Pick the option that works best with your personal schedule. You sign up for FYE during your required advising session.
First time to college students starting at Bellevue College during Summer Quarter are highly encouraged to register for a Fall FYE class.
Dates and Times for Students Starting @ BC Summer and Fall 2015:
Choose one option. You must attend both days to receive credit.
- Option A: Thurs & Fri, Sept. 10th & 11th, 8:30am-1:30pm
- Option B: Mon & Tues, Sept. 14th & 15th, 8:30am-1:30pm
- Option C: Mon & Tues, Sept. 14th & 15th, 3:30pm-8:30pm
- Option D: Sat & Sun, Sept. 26th & 27th, 8:30am-1:30pm (Late Start section; meets after the start of the quarter)
- Option E: One hour per week during the quarter:
- Mondays 11:30am-12:20pm
- Tuesdays 5:30pm-6:20pm
- Wednesdays 8:30am-9:20am
- Thursdays 1:30pm-2:20pm
- Fridays 9:30am-10:20am
- Option F: Online during the quarter (reserved for 100% online students; by permission only)
You should sign up with your advisor during your BARK session. However, if for some reason this did not happen or you need to modify your schedule, follow the below steps:
- Locate a seminar day and time that’s right for you using BC Schedule Planner.
- Select Quarter: Fall 2015
- Enter Course Number: HD 100
- Click the “Submit Selections” button.
- Check course listings.
- Choose the option that shows space available in the Seat Openings Column. Note the number listed in the Item Column.
- Select Register
In order to switch sections, you must come in person to Academic Advising Services on the second floor of B-building or email using the address below.
If you have any questions or would like assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.