Schedule & Registration
FYE is offered every quarter except Summer prior to the start of the quarter and held at varying times and days. Pick the option that works best with your personal schedule. You sign up for FYE during your required advising session.
First time to college students starting at Bellevue College during Summer Quarter are highly encouraged to register for a Fall FYE class.
Dates and Times for Students Starting @ BC Winter 2015:
Choose one option. You must attend both days to receive credit.
- Option A: Thurs & Fri, 12/18 & 12/19, 8:30am-1:30pm
- Option B: Thurs & Fri, 12/18 & 12/19, 3:30pm-8:30pm
- Option C: Sat & Sun, 1/10 & 1/11, 8:30am-1:30pm (after the start of the quarter)
- Option D: Thursdays from 1:30-2:20pm throughout Winter quarter
- Option E: Online (with on-campus assignments/workshops required) throughout Winter quarter. Note: There is an additional $10.50 fee with the online option.
You should sign up with your advisor during your BARK session. However, if for some reason this did not happen or you need to modify your schedule, follow the below steps:
- Locate a seminar day and time that’s right for you using BC Schedule Planner.
- Select Quarter: Winter 2015
- Enter Course Number: HD 100
- Click the “Submit Selections” button.
- Check course listings.
- Choose the option that shows space available in the Seat Openings Column. Note the number listed in the Item Column.
- Select Register
In order to switch sections, you must come in person to Academic Advising Services on the second floor of B-building or email using the address below.
If you have any questions or would like assistance, please email email@example.com.