Register early for Winter courses! The last day to register online is January 4th
- Instructor permission to register late begins the first day of the quarter, January 5th
- Instructor permission to register late ends the fifth day of the quarter, January 9th
- More information at: bellevuecollege.edu/services/bigchanges
At Bellevue College, History courses may be counted as either Social Science or Humanities credits in fulfillment of degree requirements.
Special offerings this Winter include:
- HIST 115 English History, 1603 – present Monday & Wednesday from 3:00 – 5:10 p.m. with Dr. Robert Doan. Learn the history of the British Isles from the death of Queen Elizabeth I to the present. Topics include the development of Parliament, the industrial revolution, political reform, and the growth and decay of British military power.
- HIST 246 History of Immigration to the U.S.
Monday – Friday from 10:30 – 11:20 a.m. with Dr. Brian Casserly. Explore the history of immigration to the United States from the colonial period to the present day. Examine the forces that have shaped immigration, the diversity of immigrant experiences, immigration laws, and the impact of immigration on U.S. society & culture.