IBIT offers academic advising and help with educational planning for students involved in each of the professional/technical degree and certificate programs described under Programs. Students are encouraged to take advantage of our advising services at every stage along the way.
Working with an academic advisor, you can receive help on how to:
- Schedule the classes you need to take for the next quarter
- Schedule your classes for the rest of your time at Bellevue College
- Understand Bellevue College policies and procedures
Finding An Academic Advisor
To learn more about how to receive advising, click on one of the links below.
- “I have never attended college and will be taking classes at BC next quarter“
- “I have attended another college before and will be taking classes at BC next quarter“
Current and Former BC Students
Robin Bridges and Bonita Corliss are the IBIT Academic Advisors. They advise IBIT students by appointment only. Please call the Academic Advising center at 425-564-2212 to schedule an appointment. In addition, IBIT Full time faculty are available to advise their program students.
Advising resources available from the IBIT division.
While IBIT’s professional/technical degrees were not originally designed to help students transfer to a university, various universities in Washington State offer programs that accept all or most of the credits from IBIT programs for the purpose of transfer.