ATTENTION: New Registration Information for All Programs in IBIT and Bellevue College: Click Link
Bellevue College’s bachelor of applied science degree program in Information Systems and Technology (IST) meets the explicit need employers have identified for systems administrators, security analysts, data specialists and application developers through providing a pathway to the baccalaureate for students with two-year technical associate degrees in IT. The decision to offer this particular degree was based in part on findings by the Bureau of Labor Statistics that a bachelor’s degree is now considered the minimum level of education for a variety of IT occupations. As a result, more students, along with existing IT professionals, will need to continue their education at the bachelor’s level.
Concentrations include: Application Development, Business Intelligence, Information Security and Systems Administration
Contact Shanon Reedy for more information.
- Degree Requirements Worksheet
- Program Prerequisite Guide
- Why study Networking Technology?
- Why study Programming?
- What’s the difference between Programming and Computer Science?
- Application Development concentration bridge program
- Apply now for fall 2017 (note that as part of the application you will need to complete a personal statement and upload unofficial copies of transcripts)
- Degree Information
- Recommended Quarterly Schedule
- Instructor Bios
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Student Handbook
- Visit our Facebook Page
Note: If you are not currently a BC student you must first fill out the general Bellevue College application found here.
Last Updated February 1, 2017