NEW – Starting Fall Quarter: Special Topic: Chinese Business Culture (5 credits)
4383 BUS 295 A Tuesdays and Thursdays 3:00 – 5:10 PM
Dr. Liu Yi, Bellevue College’s visiting scholar from Donghua University in Shanghai, China, contact: Dr. Yi
New Accounting Student Club
Why join the Accounting Students Club?
- Make friends (like you-accounting people)
- Stay up to date on new technologies
- Stay informed of job and training opportunities
- Build a long-term support network of powerful allies
The club is a Google + Community. You need a (free) gmail account to join. Send your gmail address to firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to the group, or click Accounting Students Club at Bellevue College and use button to request to join.
Bachelor of Applied Science in
Fall 2014 Information Sessions
- Thursday, October 9 from 1:00-2:00 Room: TBD
- Wednesday, November 5 from 6:00-7:00 Room: TBD
Come learn more about the new Data Analytics bachelor’s degree program now enrolling students for winter 2015. Faculty and staff will be available to answer academic and admission questions. You will also be able to sign up for one-on-one advising appointments after the session.
Please RSVP to email@example.com