Admission to the program is competitive. Meeting minimum requirements does not guarantee admission, as the number of qualified applicants may exceed the number of available enrollment spaces. Submit your application for admissions between January 15th and May 1st to start in September (fall quarter). After this time, depending on space availability in the program, you may be considered for acceptance. Final selection for this program requires a personal interview.
Application Procedure for Medical Dosimetry Concentration
- Complete the online application for the Bachelor of Applied Science in Radiation & Imaging Sciences – Medical Dosimetry and pay the $125.00 non-refundable application fee. Online application will not be considered complete until fee has been paid. Apply online
- Submit the following supporting documents by mail:
- Proof of ARRT certification in radiation therapy: ARRT R.T. (T).
- Official Transcripts from a regionally accredited college demonstrating completion of the following courses, or their equivalent, with a grade point average of 2.5 or better:
- English composition I
- Human Anatomy and Physiology I
- Human Anatomy and Physiology II
- Humanities course
- Social sciences course
- Precalculus (5 credits)
- Sectional Anatomy (2 credits)
- Two letters of recommendation, on company letterhead, from someone who personally knows your work, such as your current or past supervisor, discussing your contributions to your work place and how he or she believes you will benefit from completion of the BAS program. If you are applying for this program immediately after completing an associate degree program, the letters of recommendation may be from your instructors on college letterhead.
- A personal statement of not more than 500 words discussing your work experience; your personal and professional goals; advanced certifications you already possess; any specific or unique attributes that you will bring to the program; any challenges or hardships you have overcome in pursuing your educational or work goals; or any other special considerations that you believe will make you a good candidate for the program.
- Mail documents to: BAS Program – Medical Dosimetry
Radiation & Imaging Sciences, MS A-242
3000 Landerholm Circle S.E.
Bellevue, WA 98007-6484