Management & Technology
Admission to the program is competitive. Meeting minimum requirements does not guarantee admission, as the number of qualified applicants may exceed the number of available enrollment spaces. Prospective students may apply any time during the year. Preference is given to applications submitted at least 1 month prior to the next available quarter. After this time, applicants may be considered if space is still available.
Application Procedure for Management & Technology Concentrations
- Complete the online application for the Bachelor of Applied Science in Radiation & Imaging Sciences – Management or Technology and pay the $125.00 non-refundable application fee. Online application will not be considered complete until fee has been paid. Apply online
- Submit the following supporting documents by mail:
- Proof of national certification in radiologic technology, radiation therapy, nuclear medicine technology, or diagnostic medical sonography.
- Official transcripts from a regionally accredited college demonstrating completion of the following courses, or their equivalent, with a grade point average of 2.5 or better:
- English composition
- Intermediate algebra (or assessment into a higher level mathematics course)
- Anatomy and Physiology I
- Anatomy and Physiology II
- Humanities course
- Social sciences course
- Two letters of recommendation, on company letterhead, from someone who personally knows your work, such as your current or past supervisor, discussing your contributions to your work place and how he or she believes you will benefit from completion of the BAS program. If you are applying for this program immediately after completing an associate degree program, the letters of recommendation may be from your instructors on college letterhead.
- A personal statement of not more than 500 words discussing your work experience; your personal and professional goals; advanced certifications you already possess; any specific or unique attributes that you will bring to the program; any challenges or hardships you have overcome in pursuing your educational or work goals; or any other special considerations that you believe will make you a good candidate for the program.
- Mail documents to: BAS Program – Mgmt/Tech
Radiation & Imaging Sciences, MS A-242
3000 Landerholm Circle S.E.
Bellevue, WA 98007-6484