Admission to the program is competitive. Meeting minimum requirements does not guarantee admission, as the number of qualified applicants may exceed the number of available enrollment spaces.
Application Procedure for Nuclear Medicine Concentration
You may apply any time during the year. However preference is given to applications submitted between December 1 and March 15. Depending on space availability in the program, you may be considered for acceptance into the program on a quarterly basis.
- Complete the online application for the Bachelor of Applied Science in Radiation & Imaging Sciences – Nuclear Medicine and pay the $125.00 non-refundable application fee. Online application will not be considered complete until fee has been paid. Apply online
- Submit the following supporting documents by mail:
- Proof of ARRT certification in nuclear medicine: ARRT (N) or CNMT.
- Official Transcripts from a regionally accredited college demonstrating completion of the following courses, or their equivalent, with a grade point average of 2.5 or better:
- English composition I
- Human Anatomy and Physiology I
- Human Anatomy and Physiology II
- Humanities course
- Social sciences course
- Two letters of recommendation, on company letterhead, from someone who personally knows your work, such as your current or past supervisor, discussing your contributions to your work place and how he or she believes you will benefit from completion of the BAS program. If you are applying for this program immediately after completing an associate degree program, the letters of recommendation may be from your instructors on college letterhead.
- A personal statement of not more than 500 words discussing your work experience; your personal and professional goals; advanced certifications you already possess; any specific or unique attributes that you will bring to the program; any challenges or hardships you have overcome in pursuing your educational or work goals; or any other special considerations that you believe will make you a good candidate for the program.
- Mail documents to: BAS Program – Nuclear Medicine
Radiation & Imaging Sciences, MS A-242
3000 Landerholm Circle S.E.
Bellevue, WA 98007-6484