The Interior Design program at Bellevue College attracts a variety of students of all ages.
- Many are “returning students” who are preparing for or reacting to career or life changes.
- Some are here to reward themselves with an opportunity to “do what they’ve always wanted to do.”
- Others are first-time college students who are eager to pursue their first careers.
In any case, a characteristic that they all share is the enthusiasm for learning about design, and a willingness to push themselves to discover new things about themselves. Students help to set and maintain the high standards for which the Bellevue College Interior Design department is known, and they help one another to reach the goals of professional preparation and excellence.
Student profiles coming soon!
Interior Design Student Association (IDSA)
The IDSA is BCC’s interior design program run by students for students. Our mission is to give interior design students opportunities to interact with the professional design community and expand their educational experience beyond the classroom curriculum. Monthly meetings, featuring guest speakers from the design community, are open to all students. IDSA provides:
- Support throughout the school year from fellow students.
- Updates regarding current trends and resources.
- On-campus programs/lectures to keep you abreast of industry changes.
- Networking opportunities.
There is no cost to be involved in IDSA and all students are welcome to attend our monthly board meetings. In addition to the information you find here on our website, you can also keep informed by visiting the IDSA bulletin board in the L Building just outside Room L116. Weekly IDSA announcements are posted there along with upcoming events. Visit http://clubs.bellevuecollege.edu/IDSA/ for more information.
For the most up to date details about events and organizations, visit http://idsainfo.blogspot.com.