Marketing Your Internship
Once you've posted your internship on the CONNECT web site, we will begin marketing the opportunity to our students. Thousands of Bellevue College students, alumni, and community members use the CONNECT web site, and we have various methods for advertising positions to those who are not yet using CONNECT.
- We send out announcements using LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
- We have print displays in our lobby and in the Cafeteria.
- We alert Program Chairs and faculty about new opportunities, and in turn they alert their students.
- We send mass emails to students several times each month with lists of new internships and jobs.
- We tell students about new opportunities when we see them in person (which is every day).
We do not place students in internships; rather, we help them search and apply for internships. We cannot guarantee that you will receive applicants for your position.
If you would like to discuss the marketing of your internship, please contact the Bellevue College Internship Coordinator at
email@example.com or (425) 564-2279.