|Suggested Arrival Date||Sept 9, 2013||Dec 23, 2013||March 24, 2014||June 17, 2014|
|Check-in & Orientation||Sept 13, 2013||Dec 31, 2013||April 1, 2014||June 24, 2014|
|Group Advising & Registration||Sept 13, 2013 from 1:30pm to 4:30pm|
Sept 16 & 17 between 10am & 3pm
|Dec 31, 2013 from 1:30pm to 4:30pm|
Jan 2, 2014 between 10am & 3pm
|April 1, 2014 from 1:30pm to 4:30pm|
April 2 & 3 between 10am & 3pm
|June 24, 2014 from 1:30pm to 4:30pm
June 25 between 10 am & 3pm
|Classes Start||Sept 23, 2013||Jan 6, 2014||April 7, 2014||July 1, 2014|
|Classes End||Dec 11, 2013||March 26, 2014||June 19, 2014||Aug 14, 2014|
- These dates may be changed without prior notice.
- Please arrive in Bellevue BEFORE the Check-In date.
- Taking both Math and English assessment tests before registration is strongly recommended
Pre-arrival Online Orientation Modules
What is it?
It’s an easy to follow Pre-Arrival Online Orientation tool to help you be more prepared to study at Bellevue College while living in the United States as an international student.
How to use it
- Read your acceptance letter and find your BC student Identification Number (e.g., 950-11-1111). Your PIN is your birth date (e.g., December 25, 1990 = 12/25/90).
- Create a BC student NetID and student e-mail address at https://bellevuecollege.edu/netid/
- Use FireFox or Chrome browser and go to http://www.bellevuecollege.edu/canvas/ and use your NetID and PIN to log on to the pre-arrival online orientation program.
- Choose “COLLEGE ORIENTATION” course and translation (if available) and follow the guides.
- At the end of each module pass a quiz to move on to the next module.
- If you have trouble accessing the site, please contact Diem O’Rourke at Diem.ORourke@bellevuecollege.edu or email@example.com.
What if I do not do this?
You cannot register for classes until you complete the Pre-Arrival Online Orientation Modules.
Changes in your plan
If your F-1 visa request has been denied, please contact your admission coordinator immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org
Need to change the starting quarter to a future term?
If you would like to defer/change your enrollment to a future quarter, please contact your admission coordinator immediately at email@example.com
If you need to cancel your admission to BC, please contact your admission coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org and return your original I-20 to us by postal mail.