|Suggested Arrival Date||Sept 9, 2013||Dec 26, 2013||March 24, 2014||June 23, 2014|
|Check-in & Orientation||Sept 13, 2013||Dec 31, 2013||April 1, 2014||June 24, 2014|
|ESL Placement Tests||Sept 16, 2013||Jan 6, 2014||April 2, 2014||June 25, 2014|
|Classes Start||Sept 23, 2013||Jan 9, 2014||April 7, 2014||June 30, 2014|
|Classes End||Dec 4, 2013||March 24, 2014||June 13, 2014||August 14, 2014|
- These dates may change without prior notice.
- Please arrive in Bellevue BEFORE the check-in date.
- If you miss the ESL placement tests, you will not be able to join the ESL program, and you will have immigration problems.
Pre-arrival Online Modules
What is it?
It’s an easy to follow pre-arrival online orientation tool to help you be more prepared to study at Bellevue College while living in the United States as an international student.
How to use it
- Read your acceptance letter and find your BC student Identification Number (e.g., 950-11-1111). Your PIN is your birth date (e.g., December 25, 1990 = 12/25/90, PIN = 122590).
- Create a BC student NetID and student e-mail address at https://bellevuecollege.edu/netid/
- Use FireFox or Chrome browser and go to http://www.bellevuecollege.edu/canvas/ and use your NetID and PIN to log on to the pre-arrival online orientation program.
- Choose “ORIEN101 – ESL INTL STU” course and translation (if available) and follow the guides.
- At the end of each module pass a quiz to move on to the next module.
- If you have trouble accessing the site, please contact Diem O’Rourke at Diem.ORourke@bellevuecollege.edu or email@example.com
What if I do not do this?
You cannot take the ESL placement tests until the pre-arrival online orientation is complete. Tests are given only once per quarter. If you miss the tests, you cannot join classes, which will cause serious immigration problems.
Changes in your plan
If your F-1 visa request has been denied, please contact your admission coordinator immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org
Need to change the starting quarter to a future term?
If you would like to defer/change your enrollment to a future quarter, please contact your admission coordinator immediately at email@example.com
If you need to cancel your admission to BC, please contact your admission coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org and return your original I-20 to us by postal mail.