|Suggested Arrival Date||Sept 9, 2014||Mar 25, 2015|
|Check-in Date||Sept 13, 2014||Mar 28, 2015|
|Orientation & Payment||Sept 15, 2014||Mar 30, 2015|
|Classes Start||Sept 22, 2014||Apr 6, 2015|
|Classes End||Dec 3, 2014||Jun 15, 2015|
Pre-arrival Online Modules
What is it?
It’s an easy to follow pre-arrival online orientation tool to help you be more prepared to study at Bellevue College while living in the United States as an international student.
How to use it
- Read your acceptance letter and find your BC student Identification Number (e.g., 950-xx-xxxx). Your PIN is your birth date (e.g., December 25, 1990 = 12/25/90, PIN = 122590).
- Create a BC student NetID and student e-mail address at https://bellevuecollege.edu/netid/.
- Use FireFox or Chrome browser and go to http://www.bellevuecollege.edu/canvas/ and use your NetID and PIN to log on to the pre-arrival online module.
- Choose “ORIEN101 – IBP INTL STU” course and translation (if available) and follow the guides.
- At the end of each module, you will need to pass a quiz to move on to the next module.
- If you have trouble accessing the site, please contact Diem O’Rourke at Diem.ORourke@bellevuecollege.edu or email@example.com.
What if I do not do this?
Your class registration and payment will be delayed until you finish the orientation.
Changes in your plan
If your F-1 visa request has been denied, please contact your admission coordinator immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Need to change the starting quarter to a future term?
If you would like to defer/change your enrollment to a future quarter, please contact your admission coordinator immediately at email@example.com.
If you need to cancel your admission to BC, please contact your admission coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org and return your original I-20 to us by postal mail.