Tuition and fees/Payment Methods:
For the update academic year tuition table, please visit
International students on F-1 visa are required to purchase BC
contacted medical insurance. Cost is $258.75 each quarter.
All BC students are also required to pay the $35 technology fee, $10 Environmental fee,
and $35 Comprehensive and Commute Reduction fee each quarter. Students can pay directly at the Cashier's office
in the Student Services B-building by cash, personal check, money order, VISA/Master or Discover credit card, or traveler's check.
International students who hold F-1, F-2, M-1, M-2, J-1, J-2, B-2, R-1, etc., do NOT qualify for resident tuition
regardless of the length of their stay in the United States. Most international students need to pay non-resident tuition.
For more information, please visit
BC has no deadlines. However, for overseas applicants, we recommend you apply at least 3 - 4 months before the quarter you
wish to start your studies. BC accepts students every quarter, Fall (September), Winter (January), Spring (March), and Summer (June).
You are welcome to apply to BC as long as you have enough time to obtain a student visa in your home country and are able to arrive on campus
by the first day of the quarter you are admitted.
Submit the following documents to the International Student Admissions office at BC:
- Completed and signed BC International Student Application form;
- A non-refundable $50 application fee;
- Official bank statement with a minimum balance of $21,788 (add $5,000 for each dependent). Statement must be less than six (6) months old.
If a student has a sponsor in the U.S., an I-134 form (Affidavit of Support) is required. The I-134 form
can be downloaded from www.uscis.gov.
- Copy of the picture page of your passport including the expiration date;
- Copy of dependent's passport if travelling with you to the U.S.
- Official transcript in English from your previous school(s)
- One page essay stating your academic and career goals
- English language proficiency:
- A TOEFL score of 61 (internet iBT), 173 (computer CBT), or 500 (paper PBT);
- An academic IELTS overall band score of 6.0 with each sub score of 5.5;
- Two years of non-ESL English classes in an American high school or an International
school with a recommended GPA of 2.50, reviewed on a case by case basis;
- Successful completion of the BC Bridge program; OR
- An "A-" grade in the Integrated Skills 5 and "B-" in all other classes
in the Intensive English/University Preparation program for that quarter;
- Proof of English language proficiency requirement will be
waived if an applicant has attended at least 3 years of
secondary education in Australia, Canada, Great Britain,
Ireland, New Zealand or the United States.
If you are transferring from another U.S. institution to BC, you must be admitted at least two weeks before
the transfer grace period ending date. Please submit the additional documents below:
- Copies of visa, I-94 card, and all of your I-20 forms.
- Completed BC transfer eligibility form;
Download Transfer form
The minimum age requirement is 16 years old at BC. If you are between 16 to 18 years old, please submit the additional documents below:
- Three release forms signed by the applicant, applicant's parents,
and appointed legal guardian. Download three (3) release forms below;
- Proof of high school completion for the College Credit and Bridge program applicants only.
An underage student must submit proof of high school graduation
BEFORE college level classes start at BC.
Download Guardianship Appoinment Form
Download Assumption Of Risk Form
Download Medical Release and Release of Liability Form
Download Application and other form:
To read an Adobe PDF document,
your computer must have the Acrobat Reader installed.
If you don't have this program on your computer, please click the "Get Acrobat" button below to download
the free Adobe Acrobat Reader. Once you have installed the Acrobat Reader, you can view the Adobe PDF documents.
Or please contact our ISP office at (425) 564-3185 or email us at email@example.com
to put a request for an application package to be sent to you by mail.
Registration and Advising:
When a new Academic (Credit) student is checked-in at the ISP Office, the student is recommended
to take the BC English and Math placement tests. These tests are to determine from which level of English or Math
to begin. Usually the English placement test take about 2.5 hours to complete, and the Math placement test take about
an hour to complete.
The ISP advisors advise and register all new Academic (Credit) students.
Students are responsible to pay their tuition and fees at the Cashier’s
office immediately after registration. If you have any questions about your payment, class
schedules, medical insurance, and more, please come to the ISP office in H6 on the main campus.
Our office hours are Monday through Friday, from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM. Our telephone number is 425-564-3185.