We have deployed version 1.4 of the Mayflower theme. If you are currently using our new WordPress-based web platform, you will see the following new features and fixes
Below is a list of features/bug fixes:
- WordPress Image Gallery now available
Image galleries created through the ‘Add Media’ button will now display properly as a grid of thumbnails.
- Re-Order Staff section now uses thumbnail images
A formatting issue has been resolved, making re-ordering staff much easier.
- Site logo image (if used) now has site title and description as ALT text
- Fixes for widget styles
- Analytics of dashboard users
To better understand the needs of our site managers we are now anonymously tracking what browsers and operating systems our site managers use to administrate wordpress.
- Added styles to Visual Editor
You can now add ‘Alert’, ‘Well’, and ‘Button’ styles using the Visual Editor
- Launched Updated Visual Editor
We better customized the visual editor to work with campus style standards.
- Featured Image Slider fixes
- Fixed forms conditional logic issue
Conditional logic caused forms to become nonfunctional. This issue has now been resolved.
- Other minor bug fixes and ui tweaks
Last Updated July 29, 2014