Ask a Question
Research Guides by Class
Faculty and Staff
1. Can I print from the computers in the library?
Yes, you can; it costs 10 cents a page.
2. Is there wifi in the library?
Yes, there is. Simply open a browser on your device, accept the terms, and go.
3. Do I need a library card to check out library materials?
No. A student ID card may be used as a library card but is not required. All currently enrolled students may check out materials.
4. Can I reserve a study room?
No, study rooms are only available on a first come, first served basis. All study rooms in the library are designated as group study rooms.
5. Do you have a photocopier?
Yes, there are two photocopiers on the first floor of the library. A single-sided photocopy is 10 center, double-sided is 20 cents. 11" x 17" copies are also 20 cents.
6. How long can I check out library materials?
Different types of materials have different loan periods. Please look at the circulation chart to determine how long you can check out materials.
Library Materials may be renewed at the circulation desk, over the phone, or online through the library catalog. One renewal is allowed for circulating materials; reserve materials can not be renewed.
8. How do I return library materials when the library is closed?
There is a book drop located outside the library main entrance where you can return library materials at any time.
9. I can't access EBSCOhost or ProQuest from home. What am I doing wrong?
Currently enrolled students may access the EBSCOhost and ProQuest databases from off-campus by following these steps:
10. Where can I get a BC student e-mail account?
You can create your email/BC NetID online at the NetID Account Management Site
11. Can I type my paper in the library?
Yes you can! You can also use the N250 computer lab.
12. Is the Writing Lab in the library?
No, the Writing Lab is in D204.
© Bellevue College Library Media Center
September 26, 2013