Microsoft DreamSpark (formerly MSDNAA) software for IT students
These titles available for check out:
- Access 2013 32/64-bit Product Key Required
- Expression Studio 4 Ultimate 32-bit
- Project Pro 2013, 32/64-bit Product Key Required
- SQL Server 2012 Developer with Service Pack 1, 32-bit
- SQL Server 2012 Developer with Service Pack 1, 64-bit
- Visio Pro 2013 32/64-bit, Product Key Required
- Visual Studio 2010 Pro, 32-bit (Disk 1 of 2)
- Visual Studio 2010 Service Pack 1, 32-bit (Disk 2 of 2)
- Visual Studio Pro 2012, 32-bit, Product Key Required
- Windows 7 Pro with SP1, 32-bit, Product Key Required
- Windows 7 Pro with SP1, 64-bit, Product Key Required
- Windows 8.1 Pro 32-bit, Product Key Required
- Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit, Product Key Required
- Windows Server 2008 R2 Standard with SP1, 64 bit, Product Key Required
How To Check out Software
Having trouble downloading the ISO files that your software comes in? Check out our tutorial for help!
How to Check out Software: PDF version
- You will receive an email with registration information. This email should come to your Bellevue College email
- The college has started the registration process by registering your email address. To complete the registration process,
you will need to click on the registration link embedded in the email. Each email will have a unique link to the
- Once you have clicked on the registration link in the email message, you will be directed to an Account Registration
screen. Enter your name and choose a password. Once you have completed registration successfully, you will see a screen that
thanks you for registering.
- To order software, click on the "Software" tab near the top of the page. You may order multiple titles in a session. You
may check-out, download, or purchase (via mail order) software, although the options are different depending on the software
title. If you select to purchase via mail order, you will not be
able to download or check-out the software.
- Add the software you need for your class to your cart. If you borrow software from the Library Media Center or download it,
you will still put it in your cart; the price is free. Mail ordering software will show the price as well as shipping options.
- Click "Check out."
- Read the Student Use Guidelines. You must click "I agree" to continue.
- Confirm your name and email address. Uncheck the box to receive informational emails from Microsoft and the click "Proceed
- You will receive a receipt. If the software you requested needs a product key, this will be listed on the receipt. You
will need to print this receipt in order to check out software from the Library Media Center. You will also need a photo ID
to check out software from the Library Media Center.
- If you have chosen to download the software, please see the PDFs linked above for detailed
** NOTE: The fine for overdue software is $10/per day/per disk**
- Borrowing from Media Services
- Cost is free
- Borrow the CDs for installation on your home computer and then return them to the library.
- Continue online as if you were purchasing the software. Print the receipt and bring it, along with
a picture ID, to Media Services.
- Make sure you keep your receipt, as it will have the Product Key that you will need to install the
- Cost is free
- Requires use of a third-party software to "unpack" the .ISO file or burn it to a CD/DVD for installation.
- This is the fastest way to get the software if you are off campus.
- For more information on downloading Miscrosoft DreamSpark software, please view the
PDF instructions above.
- Purchasing CDs
- You can use a credit card to order copies of some software CDs for purchase.
- Prices are subject to change.
- If you purchase CDs, you will be charged for shipping. You will make choices on shipping times and cost when you check out.
Questions? Contact The Student Help Desk.