Bus & ORCA Card
Taking the bus to campus is a great option, especially with the Commuter Check for ORCA. Buses stop at the L Building near the middle of campus, at the south entrance, and at the Eastgate Park and Ride just down the hill from the south entrance.
Plan your Trip
We are served by a number of bus lines running throughout the area, check the Bellevue College Bus and Bicycle Map. If you aren’t sure which route fits your needs, check out these tools:
- Trip Planners let you plan your trip based on where you need to be and when. Hint: Enter both “Bellevue College” and “Eastgate” as your destination.
- The List of Bus Routes serving Eastgate Neighborhood, home of Bellevue College, is the best place to find route maps and schedules
- One Bus Away (available online or on a smartphone) updates you with real-time bus arrival data, so you never miss a bus or waste time waiting.
Get a BC Commuter Check for ORCA Card
Starting Summer Quarter 2012 we will offer an exclusive Commuter Check Card for ORCA to students. Enjoy rides on Metro Transit and Sound Transit, and other Puget Sound modes of transportation.
How it works
- Bellevue College will double your bus money on a transit restricted debit card at the options outlined below
- Load the transit debit card value onto your personal ORCA card to use as an “e-purse” that deducts fares with each ride or purchase a “pass” and use the remainder as e-purse.
- Read instructions (PDF) – View the Demo (Video) – Troubleshooting Guide (PDF)
Options for Registered Bellevue College Students
- $120 for Commuter Card pre-loaded with a value of $240
- Requires enrollment in a minimum of 10 credits
- Available Fall, Winter and Spring Quarters
- $60 for Commuter Card pre-loaded with a value of $120
- Requires enrollment in a minimum of 5 credits
- Available Summer, Fall, Winter and Spring Quarters
How to Buy Your Student Commuter Check for ORCA Card
Commuter Check for ORCA cards are on sale at the Cashier (B126) the week prior to the first day of each quarter. To purchase your card you must complete the Commuter Check for ORCA user agreement. Blank ORCA cards are also available at the Cashier and Student Business Center (C105). Students eligible for a Regional Reduced Fare Permit should purchase their ORCA card directly from an ORCA customer service center. Supplies may be limited each quarter and students are encouraged to purchase their TransitChek card as early as possible.
- The Commuter Check for ORCA card is yours alone – it is not transferable to another person
- Only one card sale per eligible student is allowed per quarter
- Commuter Check for ORCA cards should be used in the quarter they are issued.
- Registered ORCA cards may be reported lost, stolen or damaged by visiting www.orcacard.com or calling ORCA customer service (888) 988-6722.
For BC Commuter Check for ORCA questions visit the student business center at C105 – call 425-564-2297 – email email@example.com
Information for Employees
Find pricing, terms and general information about how to get your Employee ORCA card in MyBC (employee log-in required).