Congratulations, you are thinking about coming to college. In order to help you make an informed decision about coming to Bellevue College we offer you the following steps:
- Attend an information session to learn about Bellevue College
- Learn if Bellevue College is the right college for your career goals.
- Decide when you plan to start at Bellevue College. Here are the application deadlines for this year.
- Know what it costs to attend Bellevue College
- Decide how you plan to pay for college:
- Self pay
- Financial Aid
- Scholarships or other funding sources
- If you are planning to apply for Financial Aid, check out the application deadlines. It is really important to have your finances in place before you apply. You will reduce the unnecessary stress associated with not knowing how you will pay for college.
- Apply for Admissions Online
- Apply for Financial Aid
- Complete the FAFSA
- Complete the BC FA Application
- Take the Math/English Placement Test
- Go to Advising to pick your classes
Last Updated July 31, 2014