Please read the following application guidelines and instruction.
Fall 2017 – Six Quarter Option
- Application Period: December 1, 2016 through March 31, 2017
- Testing Period: February 4, 2016 through March 31, 2017
Winter 2018 – Six Quarter Option
- Application Period: April 3, 2017 through June 30, 2017
- Testing Period: February 4, 2016 through June 30, 2017
Spring 2018 – Ten Quarter Option
- Application Period: May 1, 2017 through September 1, 2017
- Testing Period: September 1, 2016 through September 1, 2017
If you are a first time BC student or a student who is returning to the college after four or more quarters, you must apply to the college before applying to the nursing program.
If you are a current BC student, skip Step 1.
Step 1: Apply to Bellevue College for General Admission
http://www.bellevuecollege.edu/admissions/apply/ and pay the college general admission fee ($34).
Step 2: Register and Pay for ADN Application Fee
Note: you will need a BC Student ID for this process.
- Go to registration site https://www.ctc.edu/~bellevue/webreg/waci221.html
- Register using the Item #: APPN
- Make payment of $40 (non-refundable)
- Print receipt
Select Quarter: Select the quarter you are applying in not the quarter you are applying for.
** Be sure to pay $40 ADN application fee and print receipt.
Step 3: Complete Application
Fall 2017 ADN Application (Opens December 2016)
**Form must be typed, printed and signed (handwritten forms will NOT be accepted, original signatures only).
Step 4: Submit Application to ADN Program
Application must be submitted in an envelope, labeled with your name and “ADN Application.” Application packet should include:
- ADN Application (Form must be typed, printed and original signatures only.)
- Application Fee Receipt
- CPR for Healthcare Provider (American Heart Association)
- Compass E-Write/WritePlacer Results
- Conviction_Criminal History Disclosure Form
- Immunization Documentation: TB, Hep B, Varicella, MMR, Tdap, Influenza
- Official Transcripts
- NAC Certificate from a community/technical college, or WA State Licensure
- Reference Letter from employer or instructor
- TEAS results submitted via Bellevue College or ATI (see below for ATI link)
Your application may also include:
ADN applications and requirements must be postmarked by the application deadline. We will not accept faxes or emails.
Bellevue College Associate Degree Nursing Program
ATTN: ADN Admission Committee
3000 Landerholm Circle SE, T208
Bellevue, Washington 98007-9484
Note: Background check report is not required to apply. You will be asked to run/pay for it if you are admitted to the program.
Step 5: Submit Test of Essential Academic Skills (TEAS)
If you took the TEAS at another institution, you need to request an official transcript through ATI. A copy of your score report will not be accepted.
Step 6: Submit Transcripts to the Evaluations Office
Submit official college/university transcripts to the Bellevue College Evaluations Office.
Bellevue College Evaluations Office
ATTN: Nursing Program Admission
3000 Landerholm Circle SE, B125
Bellevue, Washington 98007-9484
Step 7: Interview
The applicants may have an interview with the committee and nursing faculty.
Application Decision Notification
Applicants for the Fall 2017 six quarter option will be notified by early June of admission. Applicants for the Ten Quarter program will be notified in December/January of admission to the program, alternate list or not qualified.
Last Updated December 1, 2016