- Application Deadline: August 22, 2016 – The online application form and required documents must be received by this date.
- Fall 2016 Classes Begin: Monday, September 19, 2016
- Fall 2016 NAC Schedule (Students must be available for all dates and times listed here).
- Tuition: $1,290 – DUE September 6, 2016!
- Non-refundable Deposit: $60.00 (This fee must be paid after applicants are accepted by the program. It will be deducted from the tuition
Step 1: Attend Required Information Session & Required Meeting with Program Coordinator
- Information Session schedule
- Set up and attend an individual meeting with Jo-Ann Gazdik
Step 2: Read the Functional Abilities Required for Nursing Assistant Program
Step 3: Complete the NAC Application Form
Step 4: Submit the following required documents:
- Required Immunizations and CPR for NAC Program
- NAC Conviction Criminal History Disclosure Form
- Background Check Report (Click “Background Checks” to request a report, additionally we need you to submit every page of the report once you receive a copy via email).
- COMPASS E-WRITE test score
- Please Note: A minimum score of 8 is required for acceptance into the program. COMPASS E-WRITE Test may only be taken once per year within the valid testing period. For example if you took the test in November 2015 and received a score of 7 or below, then you would not be able to take the test again until November 2016.
Note: Applications will not be processed until all required documents have been received and ALL documents must be received by NOON on the date of the deadline (not after).
Step 5: Mail or hand-deliver application documents to:
Bellevue College Nursing Assistant Certified Program
ATTN: NAC Program, T208
3000 Landerholm Circle SE, T208
Bellevue, WA 98007
Last Updated May 27, 2016