Step 1: Attend Required Information Session & Required Meeting with Program Coordinator
- Information Session schedule
- Set up and attend an individual meeting with Jo-Ann Gazdik
Step 2: Read the Functional Abilities Required for Nursing Assistant Program
Step 3: Complete the NAC Application Form
Note: We are beginning to transition into a new online application system. This means that the old online application system will no longer be used. During this time of transition we will only be taking paper applications until the new application system is ready. Thank you!
Step 4: Submit the following required documents:
- Required Immunizations and CPR for NAC Program
- NAC Conviction Criminal History Disclosure Form
- Background Check Report (Click “Background Checks” to request a report, additionally we need you to submit every page of the report once you receive a copy via email).
- COMPASS E-WRITE test score
- Please Note: A minimum score of 8 is required for acceptance into the program. COMPASS E-WRITE Test may only be taken once per year within the valid testing period. For example if you took the test in November 2015 and received a score of 7 or below, then you would not be able to take the test again until November 2016.
Note: Applications will not be processed until all required documents have been received and ALL documents must be received by NOON on the date of the deadline (not after).
Step 5: Mail or hand-deliver application documents to:
Bellevue College Nursing Assistant Certified Program
ATTN: NAC Program
3000 Landerholm Circle SE, T208
Bellevue, WA 98007
Last Updated April 11, 2016