Bachelor Level Programs
What is it?
Students applying for admission to the bachelor of applied art or science program must complete TWO (2) applications.
- Application Deadlines and Costs of Attendance: CLICK HERE!
- Application Requirements: CLICK HERE!
- Our office (the Office of International Education and Global Initiatives) handles general international admission only.
Application 2 = Academic Department Application
- Please work directly with the respective academic department (bachelor’s program) for their admission
departments require that you are admitted as an international student AND to the respective bachelor’s program.
- Each academic department sets their own admission requirements, deadlines, tuition and fees, and admission selection processes.
- Admission is competitive, and applicants are highly encouraged to start from the associate program level at BC or in the U.S.
- All bachelor’s degree programs require an associate degree to meet the admission requirements.
- Find out more at bellevuecollege.edu/programs/degrees/bachelor/.
- In the U.S. it generally takes at least 4 years to complete a bachelor’s degree.
- All F-1 international students are required to register for at least 12 credits each quarter. There are 3 required quarters each school year.
- During fall, winter, and spring quarters classes are about 11 weeks long.
- During summer quarter, classes are only 7 weeks long. However, you have to learn just as much!
List of Current Bachelor’s Degree Programs:
This baccalaureate degree completion program is designed for individuals who have already met the lower division requirements through an interior design-related associate’s degree or equivalent academic study.
Bellevue College has carefully designed the overall curriculum scope, as well as individual courses, to help students gain the knowledge, skills and abilities they need to be successful data analysts. Successful graduates of the program will meet all course and program learning outcomes.
This baccalaureate degree completion program is designed for individuals with IT and/or healthcare preparation and experience who wish to better compete for jobs that require knowledge of the healthcare system, information technology knowledge and skills, and supervisory or management skills.
This career-oriented bachelor’s degree completion program provides students with a broad base of theoretical and technical knowledge, as well as specialized knowledge in one of four concentration areas: application development, business intelligence, systems administration and information security.
This career-oriented bachelor’s degree completion program is for individuals who have achieved national certification in radiologic technology, diagnostic ultrasound, radiation therapy, or nuclear medicine.
The RN to BSN nursing program curriculum expands knowledge and skills in evidence based practice, community health, professional communication, leadership, and health information technology (HIT), as well as healthcare systems and policies.