Students applying for admission to the bachelor of applied art or science program must complete TWO (2) applications:
- Application 1 = International Student Application
- Application Deadlines and Costs of Attendance: CLICK HERE!
- Our office (the Office of International Education and Global Initiatives) handles general international admission only.
- Application 2 = Academic Department Application
- Bachelor of Applied Arts (BAA) in Interior Design at http://bellevuecollege.edu/interiordesign/edu/programs/
- Bachelor of Applied Science (BAS) in Healthcare Technology and Management at http://bellevuecollege.edu/health/hctm/
- Bachelor of Applied Science (BAS) in Information Systems and Technology at http://depts.bellevuecollege.edu/ibit/ist/information-systems-and-technology/
- Bachelor of Science (BS) in Nursing at http://www.bellevuecollege.edu/health/rntobsn/
- Bachelor of Applied Science (BAS) in Radiation and Imaging Sciences at http://bellevuecollege.edu/health/imaging
International Student Application Requirements:
Applying for an F-1 Visa? CLICK HERE!
Transfer Students from U.S. Schools: CLICK HERE!
Other (non-F1) Visa Holders: CLICK HERE!
Last Updated March 16, 2015