What is it?
- The Bridge Program is one advanced English language class (ESL) + one college academic class.
- The college academic class must be at least five (5) credits.
- The English language class is nine (9) credits. It covers reading and writing skills, oral presentations, use of reference materials, and effective preparation and test taking skills.
- This program prepares students to enter a U.S. college or university. There is a heavy emphasis on the development of critical thinking skills and taking personal responsibility for learning.
- Most students complete the bridge program in one quarter (about 3 months).
- Students who complete the bridge program with a grade of “C” or higher can move into associate’s degree and certificate programs.
Last Updated September 8, 2016