Dates and Cost
Application Deadlines & Important Dates
|Term||Outside U.S.||Inside U.S.||Orientation REQUIRED!||Classes Begin|
|Spring 2015||February 23||March 6||March 30-April 1||April 6|
|Summer 2015||April 15||May 29||June 22-24||June 29|
|Fall 2015||July 15||August 14||TBD||September 21|
These dates are subject to change.
Costs of Attendance
|Total Cost of Attendance||1 Quarter (3 months)|
|Mandatory Medical Insurance||$366|
|Books & Supplies||$342|
|Transportation (Not paid to BC)||$432|
|Room & Board (Not paid to BC)||$3,164|
|Miscellaneous (Not paid to BC)||$598|
1. About Tuition
These amounts are subject to change.
- Students are required to pay all tuition and fees.
- Fees may vary depending on the 5-credit college course selection.
- Tuition can be paid by Visa, MasterCard, Money Orders, Traveler’s Check, Cash or Wire Transfer from a bank. For a wire transfer, please contact the OIEGI office.
2. Payment Deadlines:
- Students should be ready to pay tuition in full upon registration.
- Before classes begin, tuition and fees are due before 7 days. However, tuition must also be paid by the first day of classes.
- Once the quarter begins, payment is due immediately upon registration.
- For new students, a 100% refund will be given for cancellation made before the placement test date of the quarter for which the student has been accepted. A 50% refund will be issued for cancellation made by the 5th day of classes.
- For continuing students, a 100% refund will be given before the first day of classes and a 50% refund made by the 5th day of classes.
4. About Insurance:
International students with an F-1 visa and a BC I-20 are required to:
- Join the BC-contracted medical insurance plan every quarter including approved vacation and Reduced Course Load (RCL) terms
- For more information, visit our website: http://www.bellevuecollege.edu/oiegi/student-life/medical-insurance/
- This coverage does not cover dental and vision.
- Some students are not eligible to enroll in this plan. They are: 1) U.S. citizens, 2) Permanent Residents (i.e., green card holder) in the USA, 3) Non-immigration visa holders who are not on BC’s I-20, 4) Unauthorized part-time students, 5) Optional Practical Training students, and 6) no course load (0 credit) RCL students beyond first approved term, 7) distance education students taking all online and/or televised courses.
- Students who are unsure about the eligibility should contact the Firebird International Insurance Group at 206-909-8550 or firstname.lastname@example.org.