To apply for the bachelor’s degree programs, you must already have an associate’s degree. If you do not have an associate’s degree, please apply first to the associate’s degree programs: click here!
To apply for the bachelor’s degree programs, you must complete TWO (2) applications.
- You must apply directly to the bachelor’s program.
- Each bachelor’s program sets their own admission requirements, deadlines, tuition and fees, and admission selection processes.
- Admission is competitive, and you are highly encouraged to start from the associate program level at Bellevue College.
Application 2 = International Student Application
- You must be admitted to both the bachelor’s program and as an international student.
- Our office (the Office of International Education and Global Initiatives) handles general international admission only.
Additional Info and Requirements:
- In the U.S., it generally takes at least 4 years to complete a bachelor’s degree.
- All F-1 international students are required to register for at least 12 credits each quarter. There are 3 required quarters each school year.
- Fall, winter, and spring classes are about 11 weeks long.
- Summer classes are about 8 weeks long. However, you have to learn just as much!
Last Updated September 8, 2016