Dates and Cost
|Fall '14||Winter '15||Spring '15||Summer '15|
|Classes Start||Sept 22, 2014||Jan 5, 2015||Apr 6, 2015||July 1, 2015|
|Classes End||Dec 10, 2014||Mar 25, 2015||Jun 19, 2015||Aug 13, 2015|
These dates may be changed without prior notice.
|Total Cost of Attendance||Quarter (3 months)||Academic Year (9 months)|
|Mandatory Medical Insurance||$366||$1,098|
|Books & Supplies||$342||$1,026|
|Computer / Other Fees||$112**||$266**|
|Transportation (Not paid to BC)||$432||$1,296|
|Room & Board (Not paid to BC)||$3,164||$9,492|
|Miscellaneous (Not paid to BC)||$598||$1,794|
- As a condition of participating in the international student program, all F-1 visa holders who are full-time on the BC’s I-20 are required to join the BC-contracted medical insurance plan every quarter including approved vacation and Reduced Course Load (RCL) terms. BC defines full-time as a minimum of 12 credits per quarter for the college level program, and a minimum of 20 hours in the intensive English as a Second Language (ESL) program. Through Firebird International Insurance Group, LLC, BC offers an accident and sickness plan that is underwritten by BCS Insurance Company, and student claims are administered by HTH Worldwide Insurance Service Inc. Please go tohttp://fiig-insurance.com/pdf/bellevue.pdf to view and print the coverage information. This coverage does not cover dental and vision. Some students are not eligible to enroll in this plan. They are: 1) U.S. citizens, 2) Permanent Residents (i.e., green card holder) in the USA, 3) Non-immigration visa holders who are not on BC’s I-20, 4) Unauthorized part-time students, 5) Optional Practical Training students, and 6) no course load (0 credit) RCL students beyond first approved term, 7) distance education students taking all online and/or televised courses. Students who are unsure about the eligibility should contact the Firebird International Insurance Group at 206-909-8550 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- These amounts are subject to change without prior notice. Students should be prepared for any adjustments in expenses and be prepared to pay all tuition and fees in full at he time of registration. Check, money order, Visa, MasterCard credit cards are accepted.
- Tuition and fees are due no later than 7 calendar days after registration, or by the first day of the quarter, whichever comes first. Once the quarter begins, payment is due immediately upon registration.
- Fees may vary depending on the 5-credit college course selection.
- * A one-time activity fee of $35 will be charged to all new international students in their first quarter.