Dates and Cost
Application Deadlines & Important Dates
|Term||Outside U.S.||Inside U.S.||Orientation REQUIRED!||Classes Begin|
|Summer 2015||April 15||May 29||Credit and Bridge = June 23 |
ESL = June 22
|Fall 2015||July 15||Aug. 1||Credit and Bridge = Aug. 31 |
ESL = September 10
|Winter 2016||Oct. 15||Dec. 4||Credit and Bridge = Dec. 28 |
ESL = Dec. 30
|Credit and Bridge = Jan. 4
ESL = Jan. 7
|Spring 2016||Jan. 15||March 4||Credit and Bridge = March 24 |
ESL = March 29
|Credit and Bridge = April 4
ESL = April 7
|Summer 2016||April 15||May 27||Credit and Bridge = June 21 |
ESL = June 20
These dates are subject to change.
Costs of Attendance (*Effective beginning August 1, 2015)
|Total Cost of Attendance||Quarter (3 months)||Academic Year (9 months)|
|Mandatory Medical Insurance||$366||$1,098|
|Books & Supplies||$350||$1,050|
|Computer / Other Fees||$77||$231|
|Transportation (Not paid to BC)||$460||$1,380|
|Room & Board (Not paid to BC)||$3,260||$9,780|
|Miscellaneous (Not paid to BC)||$642||$1,927|
1. About Tuition
These amounts are subject to change.
- Students are required to be prepared to pay all tuition and fees.
- Fees may vary depending on the classes you select.
- A one-time activity fee of $35 will be charged to all new international students in their first quarter.
- Tuition can be paid by Visa, MasterCard, Money Orders, Traveler’s Check, Cash or Wire Transfer from a bank. For a wire transfer, please contact the OIEGI office.
2. Payment Deadlines:
- Students should be ready to pay tuition in full upon registration.
- Before classes begin, tuition and fees are due before 7 days. However, tuition must also be paid by the first day of classes.
- Once the quarter begins, payment is due immediately upon registration.
- For new students, a 100% refund will be given for cancellation made before the placement test date of the quarter for which the student has been accepted. A 50% refund will be issued for cancellation made by the 5th day of classes.
- For continuing students, a 100% refund will be given before the first day of classes and a 50% refund made by the 5th day of classes.
4. About Insurance:
International students with an F-1 visa and a BC I-20 are required to:
- Join the BC-contracted medical insurance plan every quarter including approved vacation and Reduced Course Load (RCL) terms
- For more information, visit our website: http://www.bellevuecollege.edu/oiegi/student-life/medical-insurance/
- This coverage does not cover dental and vision.
- Some students are not eligible to enroll in this plan. They are: 1) U.S. citizens, 2) Permanent Residents (i.e., green card holder) in the USA, 3) Non-immigration visa holders who are not on BC’s I-20, 4) Unauthorized part-time students, 5) Optional Practical Training students, and 6) no course load (0 credit) RCL students beyond first approved term, 7) distance education students taking all online and/or televised courses.
- Students who are unsure about the eligibility should contact the Firebird International Insurance Group at 206-909-8550 or email@example.com.