Outside of the USA
from another US school
on Other US
|International Student Application Form||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Must be at least 16 years of age **||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Application Fee ($50)||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Express Mail Fee ($70)||Recommended, but not required||No||No||No|
|Proof of English language Proficiency in one of the following ways:||Yes||Yes||Yes||No|
|Bank Statement in English***||Yes||Yes||No||No|
|Transcript in English ****||Yes||Yes||Yes (unofficial is fine)||Recommended|
|Copy of the applicant's passport including an expiration date||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Copy of the applicant's dependent(s) if traveling with the applicant||Yes||Yes||Yes||No|
|Transfer Eligibility Form|
Both student and the current advisor must complete and sign the form.
|Copies of visa, I-94, most recent entry (to the USA) stamp in passport, I-20 form(s), or any other immigration documents.||No||Yes||Yes||Yes|
* Concurrent students planning to take BC’s online courses within the US must first check for enrolment eligibility at http://www.bellevuecollege.edu/elearning/out-of-state/. Then contact ISP for admissions.
**Applicants at the age of 16 must submit proof of high school graduation before a college-level class starts at BC. In addition, two required forms must be completed and signed: the Underage – Attorney-in-fact Contact Info form and the Underage – Power of Attorney for Health Care form.
*** Official bank statement with a minimum balance of $23,972 USD. Add $5,000 for each dependent. Statement must be less than 6 months old. If there is a sponsor within the U.S., both bank statement and Affidavit of Support (I-134) form are required.
**** For admission purpose, unofficial transcript in English is accepted. However, if you have post-secondary credits from a Ministry of Education approved institution and wish to have your credential evaluated by the Evaluation office upon enrollment at BC, you will be required to submit an official transcript both in English and in your native language in a sealed envelope.
How and where to submit your documents:
- Fill out the application form, print, and sign it.
- Collect all required application documents.
- Choose from one of the three methods:
- E-mail your documents as attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send the required documents via postal mail to:
Office of International Education
3000 Landerholm Circle SE
Bellevue, WA 98007 – USA
- Fax all documents to: +1 (425) 641-0246