|Spring '15||Summer '15||Fall '15|
|Classes Start||April 6, 2015||July 1, 2015||September 21, 2015|
|Classes End||June 19, 2015||August 13, 2015||December 10, 2015|
1.The length of classes varies.
2. About Tuition:
- Tuition and fees vary.
- Students are required to be prepared to pay all tuition and fees.
- Tuition can be paid by Visa, MasterCard, Money Orders, Traveler’s Check, Cash or Wire Transfer from a bank. For a wire transfer, please contact the OIEGI office.
- 100% refund will be given for cancellation made before the 2nd class meeting.
- 50% refund will be issued for cancellation made before the 3rd class meeting.
- 0% refund will be issued for cancellation made after the 10th day of the quarter.
4. About Insurance:
International students with an F-1 visa and a BC I-20 are required to have BC international student health insurance. However, some students are not eligible to enroll in this plan. Students who are not eligible are:
- U.S. citizens
- Permanent Residents (i.e., green card holder) in the US
- Non-immigration visa holders who are not on BC’s I-20
- Unauthorized part-time students
- Optional Practical Training students
- no course load (0 credit) RCL students beyond first approved term
- distance education students taking all online and/or televised courses
- Students who are unsure about the eligibility should contact the Firebird International Insurance Group at 206-909-8550 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last Updated March 13, 2015