|Requirements||Local Non F-1 Visa Holders|
|Community ESL Program Registration Form||Yes|
- Please sign up and pay for the Community ESL classes via online at http://www.campusce.net/bc/category/category.aspx?C=&S=1565
- If you need help in person, please come to the Office of International Education in House 6 on the BC main campus during the office hours.
- Fall, Winter, and Spring Quarters: Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 4:30pm.
- Summer Quarter: Monday through Thursday from 7:30am to 4:30pm and Fridays from 8:00am to 12:00pm.
- Above dates may be changed without prior notice. Please check the website for the latest updates.
- Tuition and fees are subject to changes without prior notice. Please be prepared for any adjustments.
- Tuition and fees must be paid in full at the time of registration. Failure to pay on time may result in drop for non-payment.
- Community Programs refund policy: 100% refund for withdrawals before the 2nd class meeting; 50% refund for withdrawals before the 3rd class meeting; 0% refund for withdrawals after the 10th day of the BC quarter. For questions about ESL Community program refund, please call 425-564-2411.