What is it?
- Our intensive English program is called the University Preparation (UP) program.
- The program helps students work on their English skills in speaking, listening, reading, writing, and grammar.
- The program prepares students to enter U.S. colleges and universities.
How long are classes?
- There are 5 levels of ESL.
- In each level, you will take 3-4 classes.
- Each level takes about one (1) quarter to complete.
- Fall, winter, and spring classes are about 11 weeks long.
- Summer classes are only 8 weeks long. However, you have to learn just as much!
Description of the Intensive English Program’s 5 Levels
- Download English version
- نزّل النّسخة العربيّة (Arabic version)
- 下载简体中文版本 (Simplified Chinese version)
- 下載傳統中文版本 (Traditional Chinese version)
- Telecharger la version Francaise (French version)
- 日本語版 ダウンロード (Japanese version)
- 다운로드 한국어 버전 (Korean version)
- Download versao em portugues (Portuguese version)
- Bajar version espanola (Spanish version)
- Turkce versiyonunu indirin (Turkish version)
- Tải xuống bản dịch sang tiếng Việt (Vietnamese version)
Last Updated September 8, 2016