- The International Business Professions (IBP) program is a full-time, one year professional development program.
- IBP is a great program for university students and working professionals of all visa types to improve their overall English skills, business knowledge, and to have a practical internship experience in an English speaking environment.
- F-1 visa holding students already attending a U.S. school can transfer directly to BC to attend IBP.
- Students in Japan must apply to the IBP Program through the agency ICC, www.iccworld.info or www.iccworld.co.jp (Japanese).
IBP has two Tracks.
- Track A students take intensive English and IBP classes.
- Track B students take English, IBP, and college level classes.
- IBP is a one-year program. It is 4 quarters long.
- All IBP students are required to take 3 to 4 classes every quarter, except in the fourth quarter.
- During the 4th quarter, students participate in a 220-hour, unpaid observation period with a local company or organization tailored to each student’s area of interest.
- IBP has two groups per year, Fall Quarter (September) and Spring Quarter (April).
Applicants must be over the age of 18 with proof of high school graduation or equivalent.
Last Updated October 23, 2015