International Business Professions Program
- The International Business Professions (IBP) program is a full-time, one year professional development program.
- IBP is a great program for university students and working professionals of all visa types to improve their overall English skills, business knowledge, and to have a practical internship experience in an English speaking environment.
- F-1 visa holding students already attending a U.S. school can transfer directly to BC to attend IBP.
- Students in Japan must apply to the IBP Program through the agency ICC, www.iccworld.info or www.iccworld.co.jp (Japanese).
IBP has two Tracks.
- Track A students take intensive English and IBP classes.
- Track B students take English, IBP, and college level classes.
- IBP is a one-year program. It is 4 quarters long.
- All IBP students are required to take 3 to 4 classes every quarter, except in the fourth quarter.
- During the 4th quarter, students participate in a 220-hour, unpaid observation period with a local company or organization tailored to each student’s area of interest.
- IBP has two groups per year, Fall Quarter (September) and Spring Quarter (April).
Applicants must be over the age of 18 with proof of high school graduation or equivalent.