Dates and Cost
Application Deadlines & Important Dates
|Term||Outside U.S.||Inside U.S.||Orientation||Classes Begin||Classes End|
|Spring '15||February 23, 2015||March 6, 2015||March 30-April 3, 2015||April 6, 2015||June 15, 2015|
|Fall '15||July 15, 2015||August 14, 2015||September 8-11, 2015||September 21, 2015||December 10, 2015|
|Spring '16||January 15, 2016||March 1, 2016||TBD: Generally 1-2 weeks before classes||April 4, 2016||June 17, 2016|
- Includes mandatory fees (technology, environmental, etc.). Tuition based on non-resident tuition rates.
- This is an estimation, actual amounts may vary or change without notice.
- IBP Program Fees are non-refundable and may change without notice.
Costs of Attendance
|Total Cost of Attendance||12 month Program|
|Tuition & Fees||$11,050|
|Mandatory Medical Insurance||$1,464|
|Books & Supplies||$1,368|
|Transportation (Not paid to BC)||$1,728|
|Room & Board (Not paid to BC)||$12,656|
1. About Tuition
These amounts are subject to change.
- Students are required to be prepared to pay all tuition and fees.
- Tuition, books & supplies, and computer fees may be higher or lower depending on Track A (ESL) or Track B (college level) type and number of classes taken, class fees, etc.
- A one-time IBP Program Fee ($240-$300) is charged first quarter and is non-refundable.
- Tuition can be paid by Visa, MasterCard, Money Orders, Traveler’s Check, Cash or Wire Transfer from a bank. For a wire transfer, please contact the OIEGI office.
- IBP Program students and agents follow withdrawal and refund policies for classes (IBP, UP, Credit, Continuing Education, ESL Community, etc.) taken at BC plus additional policies per BC-agent contracts, if any.
- IBP tuition is refunded 100% for cancellations made one week or more before classes begin including Orientation.
- A 50% refund is made for cancellations made less than one week before classes begin and through the 5th day of class.
- There is no refund for cancellations after the 5th day of class.
3. About Insurance:
International students with an F-1 visa and a BC I-20 are required to:
- Join the BC-contracted medical insurance plan every quarter including approved vacation and Reduced Course Load (RCL) terms
- For more information, visit our website: http://www.bellevuecollege.edu/oiegi/student-life/medical-insurance/
- This coverage does not cover dental and vision.
- Some students are not eligible to enroll in this plan. They are: 1) U.S. citizens, 2) Permanent Residents (i.e., green card holder) in the USA, 3) Non-immigration visa holders who are not on BC’s I-20, 4) Unauthorized part-time students, 5) Optional Practical Training students, and 6) no course load (0 credit) RCL students beyond first approved term, 7) distance education students taking all online and/or televised courses.
- Students who are unsure about the eligibility should contact the Firebird International Insurance Group at 206-909-8550 or firstname.lastname@example.org.